Practice 220 DOLCH WORDS in a fun way! These pages include orthographic mapping activities to practice words in a meaningful way. You can use this set as interactive notebook pages or no prep worksheets.
WAIT! Before purchasing, save $$$ and check out the Science of Reading ENDLESS Bundle!
WHAT TEACHERS* ARE SAYING ABOUT HEART WORDS SET
- "Great resource! I love the interactive resources; they engage kids better. Makes learning fun."
- "Great job on these, very comprehensive and fun."
- "This concept is great to sight word review and practice!"
- "So creative! Love how it teaches keyboarding skills as well."
- "Thank you. Good way to change-up learning!"
- "What a cute idea using the typewriter as the flipbook! It's never too early to get them familiar with how to type! I love all of the activities provided to help them learn these sight words. Thank you!"
- "Very helpful. Thank you."
What high-frequency words are practiced:
- Pre-Primer list: the, to, and, a, I, you, it, in, said, for, up, look, is, go, we, little, down, can, see, not, one, my, me, big, come, blue, red, where, jump, away, here, help, make, yellow, two, play, run, find, three, funny
- Primer list: he, was, that, she, on, they, but, at, with, all, there, out, be, have, am, do, did, what, so, get, like, this, will, yes, went, are, now, no, came, ride, into, good, want, too, pretty, four, saw, well, ran, brown, eat, who, new, must, black, white, soon, our, ate, say, under, please
- First grade list: of, his, had, him, her, some, as, then, could, when, were, them, ask, an, over, just, from, any, how, know, put, take, every, old, by, after, think, let, going, walk, again, may, stop, fly, round, give, once, open, has, live ,thank
- Second grade list: would, very, your, its, around, don’t, right, green, their, call, sleep, five, wash, or, before, been, off, cold, tell, work, first, does, goes, write, always, made, gave, us, buy, those, use, fast, pull, both, sit, which, read, why, found, because, best, upon, these, sing, wish, many
- Third grade list: if, long, about, got, six, never, seven, eight, today, myself, much, keep, try, start, ten, bring, drink, only, better, hold, warm, full, done, light, pick, hurt, cut, kind, fall, carry, small, own, show, hot, far, draw, clean, grow, together, shall, laugh.
Spread the word and share this set.