Use these bright printable alphabet posters in your classroom or homeschool. Two versions (letters and letters on lined paper) are available. Use as decor for classroom or flashcards.
What do teachers think about these Alphabet Posters?
- "Love these alphabet cards. I use them in my preschool classroom during circle time. We play a game where I say 'Who has P.. P.. (make P sound).. Pizza!' It has been great for letter recognition. Thank you! :)" - Amanda
- "These are perfect for our classroom word wall- thank you!"
- "Great pictures and love the large, kid friendly font!" - Tracy
- "Loved it. The real images are the best and I had been looking for larger letters and better images for some time now. Perfect!" - Carolina
- "I love these! The visuals are great, clear, and colorful! They will look great in my classroom!" - Samantha
- "JUST WHAT I NEEDED! I am using these to create an alphabet reader for my ELL students. :)" - Jeananne
The photos will help children remember and associate letters with images. The packet can be used as word walls, flashcards for ESL students (of various ages), "I have / who has" game (just print 4, 6 or 8 images on one page), etc.
Photos of what words are there on Alphabet Flashcards?
apple, book, cat, door, egg, fish, guitar, hat, iron, jar, key, lemon, mushroom, necklace, orange, pizza, quill, rose, snail, tomato, umbrella, violin, watermelon, xylophone, yogurt, zebra
ADDED EXTRA: i - iguana, o - ostrich, x - box