Would you like to have fun during Back To School lessons? Use these interactive BUSes. Kids of primary and elementary school will love to create a SMALL or a BIG BUS and practice writing.
What results do teachers see after using end of the year writing activities?
- "Absolutely adorable! I love the options with this back to school activity. Love the videos!"
- "This is perfect for the beginning of the year! Not only are there multiple options but the instructions are wonderful! I especially love the links to the videos."
- "Fun back to school writing activity!" - Kathy
- "Great introduction to writing in second grade." - Madeline
- "This was so much fun to do with my students on their first day back! I allowed them to create their busses however they wanted, and they turned out so cute!" - Megan
- "So engaging." - Christine
How to use this writing packet?
- BIG BUS: it will be a little book where kids can answer the questions.
- SMALL BUS: looks like an interactive notebook/foldable to write their answers.
There are 25 pages for writing (you work with all or the ones you like / need) - use with a BIG BUS or/and a SMALL BUS.
BRITISH SPELLING is also available!
What questions / topics are included?
✔ This is me. I am ___ years old. My full name is…
✔ My favorite celebrity
✔ My favorite animal
✔ My favorite holiday
✔ My favorite subject
✔ My favorite book
✔ My favorite season
✔ My favorite sport
✔ My favorite movie
✔ My favorite dessert
✔ My favorite food
✔ My favorite TV show
✔ My favorite place
✔ My favorite things to do
✔ My best friend
✔ My hero
✔ My proudest moment
✔ Best school memory
✔ My goal of the year
✔ My hope for the year
✔ Places I’ve traveled
✔ My career choice
✔ My family
✔ If I had a million dollars
✔ In the future…