Need digital resources for quick student writing activities? Assign these prompts easily in Google Classroom, and let the students start writing right away! Monitor their progress, answer questions and offer feedback as they write!
What results do teachers see after using Google Classroom Writing Activities?
- "Very helpful to keep my kids writing. Thank you!" - Diedra
- "Great for my resource classes." - David
- "This is great using 4th quarter as my POW." - Stacy
- "This is great for my early finishers to work on." - Kathy
- "I am loving these digital resources for quick student writing activities! It is so easy to post these on Google Classroom, and the students start writing right away! I can monitor their progress, answer questions and offer feedback as they write! So fantastic!" - Robin
Watch the preview video and see the packet in action.
How to use this Writing Activities set?
The packet contains narrative, informational and opinion writing prompts for middle school and high school.
- writing activity (paragraph practice, creative writing (a poem / short story / letter, journal writing (an article / entry)
- descriptive writing, etc.)
- conversation starters in a pair or small group or as the basis for debates
What topics are included:
- character traits
- free time
- story starters
- success, etc.
Can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops and other devices.
Want to wishlist this set? Pin for later.