Inspire and make your students speak. Build their conversational confidence with these Have you ever? conversation cards. Practice both grammar and speaking or use the questions as writing prompts!
What results do teachers see after using Conversation Starters?
- "These cards are great! I love the variety of questions that are provided and the many "how to use" suggestions that come with the packet. They can be used with a variety of ages, and situations-from creative writing, to ice breaker type of activities and more. Thank you!" - Penelope
- "Great way to get kids talking! " - Patsy
- "Such a great product!! Used this as an icebreaker with my high school students and they loved it. Thank you!" - Dana
How to use this ESL Activities set?
- warm up activity
- morning meeting questions
- morning message
- speaking and listening activity
- writing prompts
- for early finishers
Ice Breakers set includes:
Find inside 40 pages with 120 questions. There are 10 variants how to use the cards. Available in color and black and white versions!
The cards are perfect for Intermediate to Advanced level ESL students (teenagers and adults), and ELA / ELL students.