Back to school time can be super busy! What to use? When to do it? Let me save you some time with this ABOUT ME activity for Google Classroom. Kids will enjoy making projects about the things they love!
What questions/statements are inside:
- My pet
- My favorite song
- My family
- My favorite fruit
- My lucky thing
- I love to...
- My favorite snack
- My favorite drink
- My favorite food
- My favorite sport
- I can
- My favorite season
- My favorite game
- My best friend
- My favorite candy
- My favorite toy
- My favorite flower
- My summer
- My favorite book
Google Classroom Activities set includes:
- Teacher Notes pdf (with the link and directions to access Google Slides)
- 20 interactive slides with moveable pieces
How to use
The best part of the set is how you can use it! Watch the preview video below. Shortly, you can use it as a big project where students can type things about them and insert various media (images from web, gifs, photos, videos from YouTube, shapes and much more). Choose what your students are able to do at their age.
- Kids can upload an image from computer.
- Search the web (using various photos from the Google search).
- Use images from Drive/Photos (choose existing photos or photos they took at home).
- Camera (taking new photos with a web cam).
Students can add a voice recording (it must be an mp3 file recorded beforehand and saved in Google Drive).
Kids can add a video from Youtube, by url or from Google Drive.
Students can also add gifs (ex.: just type “cat gif” in search).
All the instructions are given in the Teacher Notes pdf.
These activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops and other devices.