Want to try Google Classroom in kindergarten or primary grades? Need to practice sight words and phonics? Try interactive games on iPads, Chromebooks, tablets, laptops or the smart board!
Free Google Classroom Activities for Kindergarten
Practice sight words
- Find a sight word on a typewriter, in a wordsearch and among other words.
- Find the word on a keyboard, box it up and type a sentence.
- Build a sentence with a sight word.
Practice CVC words
- Look at images and build a CVC word.
- Build a sentence with CVC words (use images as visual help).
- Read CVC words in passages - put sentences in the right order.
- Read phonics (word families words) and match them with images.
- Find a sentence according to the image and then type this sentence.
Before you get your free download, remember that all the interactive parts (moveable pieces) work correctly in EDIT MODE. Here is a more detailed video of activities you'll get after you subscribe below, plus it explains what EDIT MODE is.
What is EDIT MODE
To get the freebie, fill out the form below with your personal email and name. Don't forget to confirm the subscription by going to your inbox (check your spam folder too).
Please, spread the love. Pin this or share.