Need hands-on activities to practice CVC words? Grab these activities for Google Classroom. They are perfect for literacy centers, whole group, small group, homework, guided reading groups and 1:1 work. Get kids engaged with phonics.
What phonics (word families) are practiced?
AT, AM, AG, AN, AP, AD, AKE, AIL, AY, AR, AW, ET, EN, ELL, EE, EEP, IN, IT, ING, OG, OT, OP, OWN, UG.
Google Classroom Activities set includes:
- Teacher Notes pdf (with the link and directions to access Google Slides)
- 24 interactive slides with moveable pieces
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in pre-k, kindergarten, first and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
Take a look at some feedback for this packet
- "Very interactive!"
- "Kept my students engaged the whole time. THEY LOVE THIS TECHNOLOGY RESOURCE!"
- "So excited to use these. Great way to pull in technology!"
- "My Kindergarteners love this and the graphics! Thank you for an awesome resource!"
Taken from my TeachersPayTeachers store.
Want to wishlist this set? Pin for later.
To get the freebie, fill out the form below with your personal email and name. Don't forget to confirm the subscription by going to your inbox (check your spam folder too).