Using Google Classroom? Assign these slides to your students and let them practice word work in a fun way!
Take a look at some feedback for this packet
Taken from my TeachersPayTeachers store.
What phonics (word families) are practiced?
- SHORT A: at, an, am, ab, ap, ad
- SHORT E: en, et, ed, eg,
- SHORT I: ib, ig, in, id, ix, it
- SHORT O: og, ox, od, ob, op, ot
- SHORT U: ug, un, up, ub, ut, ud, um
Google Classroom Activities set includes:
- Teacher Notes pdf (with the link and directions to access Google Slides)
- 55 interactive slides with moveable pieces
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE! The games are perfect for kids in kindergarten, first and second grade.
To get the freebie, fill out the form below with your personal email and name. Don't forget to confirm the subscription by going to your inbox (check your spam folder too).