Do you need to practice phonics on iPads, Chromebooks or smartboards? Use these activities for Google Classroom™. The games are perfect for 1:1 work, during your literacy block, daily 5, guided reading, spelling, RTI, or during literacy centers.
What phonics (word families) are practiced?
AT, AM, AG, AN, AP, AD, AKE, AIL, AY, AR, AW, ET, EN, ELL, EE, EEP, IN, IT, ING, OG, OT, OP, OWN, UG.
Google Classroom Activities set includes:
- Teacher Notes pdf (with the link and directions to access Google Slides)
- 24 interactive slides with moveable pieces
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. These games are perfect for kids in kindergarten, first and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
Take a look at some feedback for this packet
- "This is great for my friends that need to review basic phonics skills."
- "Perfect for centers in my kinder class!"
- "Very useful product."
- "Very engaging! My students like being able to work with letters and reading in a new way. Thanks!"
- "It was easy to use."
Taken from my TeachersPayTeachers store.