Need to practice beginning L BLENDS in a fun way? Check out these interactive slides for Google Classroom. Kids will read words on the watering can and "water" the correct pot (depending on the blend).
WAIT! Before buying this set, save 30% and grab this set in the bundle!
The following words with L BLENDS are practiced:
- BL: black, blade, blanket, bleach, blender, blimp, blizzard, blocks, blood, blow, blowfish, blue, blueberries
- CL: clam, clap, claw, clean, cliff, climb, clip, cloak, clock, clothes, cloud, clown, club
- FL: flag, flake, flame, flamingo, flashlight, flat, flavor, flip flops, float, flood, floss, flower, flute, fly
- GL: glacier, glad, gladiator, glass, glasses, glide, glitter, globe, gloomy, gloss, gloves, glow, glue
- PL: plan, plane, planet, plank, plant, plate, play, playground, plow, plug, plum, plumber, plus
- SL: slam, sled, sleep, sleeve, slice, slide, slim, slime, sling, slip, slippers, slope, sloth, slug
Watch the video and see the resource in action below!
You can use it during distance learning and in the classroom:
- asynchronous learning
- morning work
- literacy rotations
- independent practice
- morning meetings
- smartboard activities, etc.
Want to wishlist? Save this image and pin it to your board!
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
Watch this video to understand what EDIT MODE means.
To get the freebie, fill out the form below with your personal email and name. Don't forget to confirm the subscription by going to your inbox (check your spam folder too).