This Google Slides resource is a great way to get kids to learn how to count coins and identify the coins. Perfect to use for centers, assessment, independent practice, early finishers, homework, group work, as well as during distance learning or hybrid.
"Nice repetition counting coins with my kinder kids. We did skip some of the more difficult ones but were able to do most of them."
What exactly does the packet contain?
✔ Teacher Notes pdf (with the link and directions to access Google Slides)
✔ 50 interactive slides with moveable pieces:
- counting pennies (10 slides)
- counting nickels (10 slides)
- counting pennies and nickels (10 slides)
- counting dimes (10 slides)
- counting coins mix (10 slides)
"This was a great activity to assign for homework."
You can use these paperless activities for:
- morning work
- early finishers
- independent practice
- smartboard activities
- PowerPoint activities (just save the original file in Google Slides as PPT and use in edit mode on any device so that moveable pieces would work here as well)
- virtual lesson follow-up
- asynchronous learning, etc.
Look inside this set
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
Want to try? Download the freebie!
Need free math games for Google Classroom? Check out these interactive activities and practice various math topics in kindergarten.