Need to practice CVC words in sentences? Try these activities for Google Classroom in kindergarten and first grade. Use during daily 5, your literacy block, guided reading, spelling, RTI, and literacy centers.
Wait! Before purchasing, check out the bundle!
Teachers are saying...
- "Having just started with Google Classroom this year, this resource has been terrific! My students love getting on and playing."
- "Love it on the Chromebooks!"
- "Thank you so much!! This was a wonderful resource for my students."
What CVC words are practiced?
rat, cat, rag, bag, van, ran, dad, mad, gap, tap
win, pin, bit, kit, fig, dig, sip, rip
dog, jog, hop, pop, hot, pot
hug, rug, sun, bun
Google Classroom Activities set includes:
- Teacher Notes pdf (with the link and directions to access Google Slides)
- 30 interactive slides with moveable pieces
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in kindergarten, first and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
Watch this video to understand what EDIT MODE means.
To get the freebie, fill out the form below with your personal email and name. Don't forget to confirm the subscription by going to your inbox (check your spam folder too).