This resource is great for helping students identify coins and their values. Also, they will count various coins and "pay for the toy in the toy store". Perfect to use for centers, assessment, independent practice, early finishers, homework, group work, as well as during distance learning or hybrid.
If you are more comfortable with purchasing on TPT, click the button below.
What exactly does the packet contain?
✔ Teacher Notes pdf (with the link and directions to access Google Slides)
✔ 40 interactive slides with moveable pieces
Using this set, you will be able to:
- practice introducing, recognizing, naming and sorting pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters;
- practice identifying the front and back sides of coins;
- Practice identifying the value of coins.
Use this set during distance learning, small group math instruction, whole group sessions, one on one sessions, as well as independent work. A great way to help kids who struggle with identifying coins.
You can use these paperless activities for:
- morning work
- early finishers
- independent practice
- smartboard activities
- PowerPoint activities (just save the original file in Google Slides as PPT and use in edit mode on any device so that moveable pieces would work here as well)
- virtual lesson follow-up
- asynchronous learning, etc.
Look inside this set
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
Want to try? Download the freebie!
Need free math games for Google Classroom? Check out these interactive activities and practice various math topics in kindergarten.