Get these Grade 3 sight words activities to practice high frequency words. Use as interactive notebooks (choose as many types of activities as you need) and/or no-prep worksheets (just print and go).
What sight words are practiced?
Grade 3 list
if, long, about, got, six, never, seven, eight, today, myself, much, keep, try, start, ten, bring, drink, only, better, hold, warm, full, done, light, pick, hurt, cut, kind, fall, carry, small, own, show, hot, far, draw, clean, grow, together, shall, laugh.
Activities to practice each sight word:
- "Type" the word highlighting the letters.
- Brighten the word:
- color it with crayons / pencils
- paint using q-tips
- decorate using play dough and rice
- Trace the word
- Write the word
- Rainbow write the word
- Build the word
- Circle the word
- Find the rhyme
- Find it (in the word search)
- Make a sentence (under the flap)
- Find and highlight the word (on the pencil)
These sight word activities are perfect for second grade and third grade students. After some some guidance and modeling students can complete new words independently.