Need for kids to practice telling time? Use this math center and practice telling time to the hour and half-hour! Perfect to use for centers, assessment, independent practice, early finishers, homework, group work, as well as during distance learning or hybrid.
"Very easy for kindergarteners to use. Such a great and engaging resource!"
What exactly does the packet contain?
✔ Teacher Notes pdf (with the link and directions to access Google Slides)
✔ 30 interactive slides with moveable pieces:
- 10 slides to practice telling time to the hour
- 10 slides to practice telling time to the half-hour
- 10 slides to practice telling time to the hour and half-hour
"Great practice for my distance learners. Simple and easy to use."
You can use these paperless activities for:
- morning work
- early finishers
- independent practice
- smartboard activities
- PowerPoint activities (just save the original file in Google Slides as PPT and use in edit mode on any device so that moveable pieces would work here as well)
- virtual lesson follow-up
- asynchronous learning, etc.
Look inside this set
"Good for center or review."It is great, a simple and funny way of teaching the time, kids have fun and it was easier for me. Thanks."
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
Want to try? Download the freebie!
Need free math games for Google Classroom? Check out these interactive activities and practice various math topics in kindergarten.