Need to practice beginning digraphs (CH, SH, TH, WH, PH, KN) and ending digraphs (CH, SH, TH) in a fun way? Check out these interactive slides for Google Classroom. Kids will drag words to the correct treehouses.
The following words with DIGRAPHS are practiced:
- CH (beginning): chain, chair, chalk, cheek, cheese, cheetah, cherry, chess, chest, chick, child, chili, chin, chips, chocolate, church
- CH (ending): bench, branch, couch, inch, lunch, match, peach, pouch, ranch, torch, watch
- SH (beginning): shape, shark, sharp, sheep, shelf, shell, ship, shirt, shoe, shop, shore, shovel, shrimp
- SH (ending): brush, bush, crash, dish, fish, leash, trash, wash, wish
- TH (beginning): thermometer, thermos, thick, thief, thin, think, thorn, thread, three, throne, thumb
- TH (ending): bath, cloth, earth, math, moth, mouth, path, teeth, tooth
- WH (beginning): whale, what, wheat, wheel, when, where, which, while, whip, whisk, whisker, whisper, white, why
- PH (beginning): phantom, pharaoh, pharmacy, phase, phone, photo, phrase
- KN (beginning): knee, kneel, knife, knight, knit, knob, knock, knot, know
Watch the video and see the resource in action below!
You can use it during distance learning and in the classroom:
- asynchronous learning
- morning work
- literacy rotations
- independent practice
- morning meetings
- smartboard activities, etc.
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
To get the freebie, fill out the form below with your personal email and name. Don't forget to confirm the subscription by going to your inbox (check your spam folder too).