Need to engage kids with interactive blends and digraphs activities? Check out this GROWING BUNDLE that when completed will have 20 sets! Created for Google Slides and Google Classroom, you can use it for distance learning or in the classroom.
This is a growing bundle. Currently, 16 sets are available! Every time I add a new set, the price of this bundle will go up. Of course, if you grab this bundle now, you'll get all the future updates for free! When the bundle is completed, there will be 20 sets with interactive Google Slides!
Watch the preview and see what sets are included!
WHAT SETS ARE INCLUDED:
- L Blends Puzzles
- L Blends Doors
- L Blends Watering Cans
- Digraphs Complete the word - has been added
- Digraphs Cupcakes - has been added
- Digraphs Treehouses - has been added
- L Blends Sentences - has been added
- R Blends Complete the word - has been added
- R Blends Macarons - has been added
- R BlendsDragons - has been added
- R Blends Sentences - has been added
- S Blends Lime - has been added in June 2021
- S Blends Bubble Tea - has been added in June 2021
- S Blends Ice Cream - has been added in June 2021
- Digraphs Underwater - has been added in June 2021
- Digraphs Sentences - has been added in June 2021
- S Blends Sentences - will be available in August 2021
- Blends MIX - will be available in August 2021
- Digraphs MIX - will be available in September 2021
- MYSTERY SET - will be available in September 2021
You can use the bundle during distance learning and in the classroom:
- asynchronous learning
- morning work
- literacy rotations
- independent practice
- morning meetings
- smartboard activities, etc.
Want to wishlist? Save this image and pin it to your board!
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
To get the freebie, fill out the form below with your personal email and name. Don't forget to confirm the subscription by going to your inbox (check your spam folder too).