Want to try games for Google Classroom? Need a quick solution to practice sight words and CVC words? Grab this starter kit with interactive slides perfect for iPads, Chromebooks, laptops and tablets!
Wait! Before purchasing, check out the bundle!
With Google Classroom activities you will...
- Always have games perfect for literacy block, daily 5, spelling, RTI and literacy centers
- Be able to provide meaningful activities for students to work on while you are meeting with guided reading groups
- Challenge and engage your K-2 kids with curriculum in a fun way
- Feel relieved and not worry about what to assign in Google Classroom
- Get your class on Google Classroom a breeze
What will you get in this bundle?
✔ 3 ready-to-use interactrive sets (grab just this one copy and use with every student or parent free of charge!)
✔ There are 300 slides with moveable pieces - perfect for iPads, Chromebooks, tablets, laptops and other devices
If you decide to buy all these sets individually, the price is $32.50. Grab this bundle for hugely discounted price of $25.
Number of slides: 300
Common Core Standards addressed: RF.2.3, RF.1.4, RF.1.3, RF.K.4, RF.K.3c, RF.K.3, RF.K.2a, RF.K.2
Grade Levels: PreK, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, Homeschool
I'm trying to learn how to use Google Classroom with such young kiddos. This was a huge help.
See the Google Classroom Games in action
What is inside?
What teachers are saying about the bundle
- "Obsessed! My kids absolutely loved using this! Great for independent practice. Thank you!"
- This is a wonderful resource! Thank you so much. In my 2nd grade classroom, I have more than one student who is still reading at a level A! I believe resources such as this one will enable me to provide meaningful activities for these students to work on while I am meeting with guided reading groups. You resource will solve one of the trickiest situations - promoting their ability to work independently! Thanks again.
- "My students love anything that's fun and can be done on the iPads! I LOVE not having to worry about papers in my classroom. Thanks so much!"
- "Amazing spelling resource. Great for literacy rotations."
- It was easy to use."
Remember that all the interactive parts (moveable pieces) work correctly in EDIT MODE.