Searching for activities kids can use independently, learn and have fun at the same time? Google Classroom is the answer! Engage kids with paperless games.
What do teachers think* about this Google Classroom Sight Words bundle?
- "Obsessed! My kids absolutely loved using this! Great for independent practice. Thank you!"
- "Good way to review sight words."
- "Great resource and very engaging for students!"
- "LOVE! This works perfectly in one of my rotations during guided reading and the kids really look forward to it!"
- "A wonderful resource and opportunity for learning."
- "Thanks for this helpful resource!"
- "Great for my kids that need intervention. Thank you! Nice way to learn the keyboard as well :)"
- "Amazing spelling resource. Great for literacy rotations."
- "These were great and I loved using them in the classroom. Students could work as slow or as fast as needed!"
- "This is a wonderful resource! Thank you so much. In my 2nd grade classroom, I have more than one student who is still reading at a level A! I believe resources such as this one will enable me to provide meaningful activities for these students to work on while I am meeting with guided reading groups. You resource will solve one of the trickiest situations - promoting their ability to work independently! Thanks again."
- "I'm trying to learn how to use Google Classroom with such young kiddos. This was a huge help."
*Taken from individual sets included in this bundle.
What will you get in this sight words bundle?
- Sight Words Activities (typewriters) - added
- Sight Words Games (keyboards) - added
- Sight Word Sentences (monsters) - added
- Sight Word Activities (clean room) - added
- Sight Word Activities (llamas) - added
- Sight Word Activities (cats) - added
- Sight Word Activities (dinos) - added on April 30th
- Sight Words Activities (candyland) - added on May 15th
- Strawberry - added
- Sight Word Readers | Farm Animals - added
- Sight Word Readers | Wild Animals - added
- Sight Word Readers | Tetris - added
What exactly does the bundle contain?
✔ Teacher Notes pdfs (with the links and directions to access Google Slides)
✔ 827 (currently, will grow) interactive slides with moveable pieces
Please note that all the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
What words will your kids practice?
(may differ in various packets)
a, all, an, and, are, as, ask, at
be, boy, but, by
find, for, from, fun
had, has, have, he, help, his, how
I, if, in, is, it
like, little, look
make, many, must, my
of, on, one, or
play, please, put
said, see, she, sit, so
take, that, the, their, there, they, this, to, too
was, we, were, what, when, which, with, words
Watch the video and see what resources are available now.
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!