Need to practice beginning L BLENDS in a fun way? Check out these interactive puzzles for Google Classroom. Kids will match pieces of puzzles (images to the blend) and type the words.
The following words with L BLENDS are practiced:
- BL: black, blanket, bleach, blender, blimp, blizzard, blocks, blood, blow, blowfish, blue, blueberries
- CL: clam, clap, claw, clean, cliff, climb, clip, cloak, clock, clothes, cloud, clown
- FL: flag, flake, flame, flamingo, flashlight, flat, flip flops, float, flood, floss, flower, flute
- GL: glacier, glad, gladiator, glass, glasses, glide, glitter, globe, gloomy, gloss, gloves, glue
- PL: plane, planet, plank, plant, plate, play, playground, plow, plug, plum, plumber, plus
- SL: slam, sled, sleep, sleeve, slice, slide, slime, sling, slip, slippers, slope, slug
See L Blends set in action!
You can use it during distance learning and in the classroom:
- asynchronous learning
- morning work
- literacy rotations
- independent practice
- morning meetings
- smartboard activities, etc.
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
To get the freebie, fill out the form below with your personal email and name. Don't forget to confirm the subscription by going to your inbox (check your spam folder too).