Start with Seesaw basics, dive deeper with tricks, and learn how to create engaging and interactive activities!
- Will you be using Seesaw this school year, and you know nothing?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed?
- Would you like to know Seesaw basics, but you're not sure where to begin?
- Do you want to create fun and engaging activities in Seesaw, but you haven't got any training?
- Are you a primary teacher or TPT seller who wants to create interactive Seesaw activities?
This course is for you!
Introducing The Seesaw Genie Course.
Seesaw Genie is the A-Z course on how to create engaging activities in Seesaw.
- 46 videos
- 5 ready to use interactive Seesaw activities
- 10 images for backgrounds
- 1 set of moveable pieces
Module 1: How to get started with Seesaw
- How to create a teacher account and a new class
- How to add students and types of codes
- Inside your teacher account
- Seesaw in action for students and how a teacher approves student's work
- How to post a student's work
- Seesaw for Schools
- How to connect with family members
- Community Library
- How to use folders in Seesaw
Module 2: How to create activities before uploading them to Seesaw
- How to create things in Google Slides
- How to create things in Keynote (Powerpoint)
Module 3: How to create activities in Seesaw
- How to assign activity without a template
- How to assign activity with a template
- How to assign activity with a template (10 pages+)
- 6 majors in Seesaw
- How to assign from Google Drive
- Links and more videos in Seesaw
Module 4: How to create Seesaw activities with moveable pieces
- My step by step process
Module 5: 30 plus types of Seesaw activities you can create for various subjects
- These are all video tutorials on how to create 30+ activities (listening centers, puzzles, calendars, about me, virtual trips, sliders, searches and much more)
Module 6: Seesaw tips and tricks
- Seesaw vs Google Slides (a comprehensive comparison between these two platforms)
- Skills in Seesaw
- What is Class blog?
- What to do if you have co-teachers?
- How to print for teachers and parents
Something extra, just for you!
- 5 ready to use interactive Seesaw activities (save to your Seesaw library and use with your students right away!)
- 10 images for backgrounds (perfect when you start creating your own activities, can be used for commercial use!)
- 1 set of moveable pieces (perfect when you start creating your own activities, can be used for commercial use!)
- bonuses (surprise bonuses)
Hi! I'm Victoria, the author behind the educational website CrazyCharizma and the course creator of Seesaw Genie.
With 11 years of teaching experience, I’m particularly passionate about helping teachers become more confident with going digital.
The first time I discovered Seesaw, I was confused, overwhelmed, and anxious. Having used Google Classroom before, Seesaw was very unclear. I've spent so much time figuring out how everything works inside. I knew how to create paperless activities in general. But it was a learning curve to figure out how to make interactive activities in Seesaw. I wanted my students to be challenged and have fun at the same time.
Whether you are a primary teacher or a TPT seller, this course will help you eliminate the overwhelm. Seesaw Genie will teach you how to create engaging activities. You will be able to make an impact in your classroom or classrooms around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does the course include?
This course includes 6 video modules on these topics:
- Module 1: How to get started with Seesaw
- Module 2: How to create activities before uploading them to Seesaw
- Module 3: How to create activities in Seesaw
- Module 4: How to create Seesaw activities with moveable pieces
- Module 5: 30 plus types of Seesaw activities you can create for various subjects
- Module 6: Seesaw tips and tricks
And exclusive downloadable materials.
2. What if I don’t have time to take the course right now? How long will the course be available?
Because this is an online course, you can take it whenever you want! When you purchase Seesaw Genie, you’ll have lifetime access. You can take it now, take it later, and refer to the modules as many times as you need.
3. Is it just for primary teachers?
Because I am a K-2 teacher, the activities and the processes I share about geared mostly towards primary teachers. However, elementary teachers will also benefit from the course.
4. I am a TPT seller. Is this course for me?
Yes. I share all my tips and tricks on how to create resources in Keynote (Powerpoint) and Seesaw, so that you could create your own resources and sell them too.
5. Do you offer a discount for multiple teachers?
Yes! Contact me here for more details on multiple licenses.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE GETTING WHEN YOU ENROLL:
- 46 training videos
- 5 ready to use interactive Seesaw activities
- 10 images for backgrounds and 1 set of moveable pieces
If you have any questions about Seesaw Genie, please contact me here.