Need to get started with Seesaw? Follow the steps in the video tutorial for teachers and find out all the details on how to create Seesaw account and how to create a class in Seesaw. If you need to know all the Seesaw basics, join Seesaw Starter Workshop (at the end of the post).
How to create a teacher account
1. Go to Seesaw web version. Choose I'm a Teacher.
2. Choose Create Account and fill out the information about you.
3. Here is how your teacher account looks inside.
This is my test account on Seesaw and it may look a bit different but the overall idea is the same.
How to create a class
1. Click on the icon at the top left corner (it is probably empty since we've just created an account). I have already uploaded my photo.
2. Choose Create New Class.
3. Now you need to Name your class and Choose Your Grade Level. OR (!) you can import a class you already have from Google Classroom. After you filled out the information, click on green button.
Watch the 1st video from my Seesaw Starter Workshop on getting started with Seesaw and see all my steps mentioned above in action.
Join Seesaw Starter Workshop
Want to learn more? Grab Seesaw Starter Workshop.
Seesaw Starter Workshop contains such lessons:
- Lesson 1 - How to create a teacher account and a new class (mentioned above)
- Lesson 2 - How to add students and types of codes
- Lesson 3 - Inside your teacher account
- Lesson 4 - Seesaw in action for students and how a teacher approves student's work
- Lesson 5 - How to post a student's work
- Lesson 6 - Community Library
- Lesson 7 - How to assign activity without a template
- Lesson 8 - How to assign activity with a template
- Lesson 9 - How to use folders in Seesaw
- Lesson 10 - Skills in Seesaw
- Lesson 11 - How to connect with family members
- Lesson 12 - What is Class blog?
Please, spread the love. Pin this or share.