Introducing Phonics Centers Bundle - the ultimate resource for teaching phonics to your K-2 students! This bundle will include Roll and Read activities to practice ALL phonics-related topics, covering CVC words, CVCe words, beginning blends, digraphs, ending blends, r-controlled, vowel teams, and diphthongs.
This is a growing bundle: if you buy it now, you'll get all the future included sets for free!
With these engaging worksheets that are perfect for centers, work stations, morning work, and literacy rotations, your students will have a blast while mastering their phonics skills.
What's more, the Phonics Centers Bundle is ink-friendly and easy to use - simply print and go! Whether you're a teacher looking for new resources or a parent searching for ways to support your child's learning, this bundle is a must-have.
❗50% OFF ❗BUY NOW - GET FUTURE SETS FOR FREE
Free Phonics Worksheets for Kindergarten
The best part? Try this bundle for free! You can download this freebie and print the pages to try them out with your students. Your students will love them and you will see the results in their reading and decoding skills.
Phonics Centers Bundle Content
✅ Set 1 - CVCe WORDS
What CVCe words are practiced:
- A_E: fame, came, name, game, same, tame, fake, make, rake, bake, sake, take, lake, cake, wake, gave, pave, cave, wave, save, date, fate, hate, gate, late, mate, rate, bale, male, pale, sale, tale, cane, mane, lane, pane, cape, tape, case, base, vase, face, race, lace, cage, page, wage, rage, made, wade, jade, maze, gaze
- I_E: bike, hike, like, hide, ride, side, tide, wide, dive, five, hive, dine, line, mine, nine, pine, vine, wine, bite, kite, pipe, ripe, wipe, file, mile, pile, tile, dime, lime, mime, time, dice, mice, lice, nice, rice, vice, wise
- O_E: bone, cone, tone, zone, phone, hole, mole, pole, hose, nose, pose, rose, dose, rope, lobe, robe, code, mode, rode, joke, poke, woke, dome, home, note, tote, vote, hope, cope
- U_E: cube, tube, dune, tune, mute, cute, fume, fuse, dude, huge, mule, rule, rude
✅ Set 2 - CVC WORDS
What CVC words are practiced:
SHORT A WORDS
- AT words: cat, rat, mat, bat, hat, fat, sat, bat
- AM words: jam, ram, ham, dam, mam, yam
- AN words: man, van, pan, ran, can, fan, tan
- AP words: tap, cap, sap, map, lap, nap, gap
- AB words: cab, tab, lab, dab
- AD words: dad, sad, mad, bad
- AG words: wag, tag, rag, bag, sag, hag
SHORT E WORDS
- ET words: vet, jet, pet, net, met, wet, set
- EN words: ten, den, hen, pen
- ED words: red, bed, fed, wed
- EG words: leg, keg, beg, peg
SHORT I WORDS
- IN words: pin, fin, tin, bin, win, kin
- IT words: hit, sit, kit, bit, pit, fit, pit, lit
- IP words: lip, hip, sip, dip, tip, rip, zip
- IG words: wig, pig, dig, rig, fig, big
- Misc I words: bib, lid
SHORT O WORDS
- OG words: dog, log, hog, fog, jog, cog
- OT words: dot, rot, hot, pot, tot, jot, cot, lot
- OP words: cop, pop, hop, mop, pop, top
- Misc O words: rob, sob, cob, rod, pod, cod
SHORT U WORDS
- UG words: bug, mug, jug, rug, hug, tug, dug, pug
- UB words: tub, cub, sub, rub
- UN words: sun, gun, bun, nun, fun, run
- Misc U words: mud, bud, cup, pup, hut, nut, cut, gum, mum, bus
✅ Set 3 - DIGRAPHS & DOUBLE CONSONANTS
What DIGRAPHS & DOUBLE CONSONANTS words are practiced:
- CH digraph: chip, chin, chop, chick, check, chess, chain, chair, chalk, cheek, cheese, church, chest, cherry, chili, chocolate; rich, inch, peach, torch, lunch, bench, pouch, couch
- SH digraph: ship, shop, shin, shed, shell, shark, sheep, shirt, shelf, shoe, shovel, shrimp; dish, fish, wish, cash, bash, bush, wash, trash, brush, crash, leash, raddish
- TH digraph: thin, thick, thorn, three, thief, throw, think, thumb, throne, thread, thermos, thermometer; bath, math, moth, path, tooth, teeth, cloth, sloth, mouth, earth, wreath
- CK digraph: neck, lock, sick, duck, puck, sock, check, rack, brick, thick, black, crack, quack
- WH digraph: whale, wheat, wheel, whisk, whisker, whistle
- PH digraph: photo, phone, graph, trophy, dolphin, elephant, gopher
- Double consonants: ff: puff; zz: buzz; ss: kiss, mess, chess, glass, grass; ll: roll, ball, well, pill, bell, fell, bill, yell
✅ Set 4 - BEGINNING BLENDS
What BEGINNING BLENDS words are practiced:
- BL (black, blanket, bleach, blender, blimp, blindfold, blizzard, block, blood, blot, blow, blowfish, blue, blueberry, blush);
- CL (clam, clap, claw, clean, cliff, climb, clip, cloak, clock, clothes, cloud, clover, clown, club, clue);
- FL (flag, flake, flame, flamingo, flashlight, flat, flea, flick, flipflops, float, flood, floor, floss, flower, flute, fly);
- GL (glacier, glad, gladiator, glass, glasses, glide, glitter, glob, globe, gloomy, gloss, glove, gloves, glow, glue);
- PL (plan, plane, planet, plank, plant, plate, platypus, play, playground, plow, plug, plum, plumber, plus).
- SC (scale, scalp, scan, scar, scarecrow, scarf, school, scientist, scone, scoop, scooter, score, scorpion, scuba, sculpture);
- SK (skate, skateboard, skeleton, sketch, ski, skillet, skin, skip, skirt, skull, skunk, sky, skydiving, skyscraper);
- SL (slam, slap, sled, sleep, sleeve, sleigh, slice, slide, slime, sling, slip, slipper, slit, slope, slot, slug);
- SM (smack, small, smart, smash, smell, smile, smirk, smock, smog, smoke, smooch, smooth, smoothie, smore, smug);
- SN (snack, snag, snail, snake, snap, sneak, sneaker, sneeze, sniff, snip, snore, snorkel, snout, snow, snowflake, snug);
- SP (spa, space, spaceship, spade, spatula, spell, spices, spider, spill, spin, spinach, sponge, spoon, sport, spot, spout, spray, spy);
- ST (stable, stack, stain, stairs, stake, stamp, stapler, star, steam, stem, stew, sting, stinger, stir, stool, stop, store, storm, stove, student, stump);
- SW (swab, swamp, swan, swarm, swat, sway, sweat, sweater, sweep, sweets, swim, swing, swipe, swirl, switch).
- BR (bracelet, braces, brad, braid, brain, branch, brave, bread, break, breakfast, brew, brick, bride, bridge, brim, broccoli, bronze, broom, broth, brown, brush);
- CR (crab, crack, craft, crane, crash, crawl, crayon, cream, credit, crib, crocodile, crop, cross, crow, crown, crumbs, crust, cry);
- DR (drag, dragon, dragonfly, drain, draw, dream, dreidel, dress, dribble, drill, drink, drip, drive, drone, drop, drum, dry);
- FR (frame, France, freckles, freezer, fridge, friend, fries, frisbee, frog, frosting, frown, frozen, fruit, fry);
- GR (grab, grade, grandfather, grandpa, grandmother, grandma, grapes, graph, grass, grasshopper, grave, gravy, gray, grey, green, grill, grin, groom, grow, grub);
- PR (pram, prawn, pray, present, president, press, pretzel, prey, price, prince, princess, printer, prize, project, props);
- TR (trace, tractor, trail, train, trampoline, trap, trash, tray, treasure, treat, tree, triangle, trim, trip, trophy, truck, trumpet, trunk).
Stay tuned for more sets!
Schedule of Future Sets
- Set #1 (CVCe words) - available!
- Set #2 (CVC words) - available!
- Set #3 (Digraphs & Double Consonants) - available!
- Set #4 (Beginning blends) - NEW!
- Set #5 (Ending blends) - will be added in September.
- Set #6 (R-controlled) - will be added in October.
- Set #7 (Vowel teams and Diphthongs) - will be added in November.
Don't miss out on the chance to take your phonics instruction to the next level - get the Phonics Centers Bundle today!
Please spread some love. Share this page or pin for later.