Love using sight word readers with kids? How about both paperless and printables sight word books? They are perfect for Google Classroom: use on iPads, Chromebooks, tablets and laptops. Or just print and use!
This is a GROWING BUNDLE which will give you access to the paperless SIGHT WORD READERS that I have and will create (listed in the description).
Number of pages: 291
Common Core Standards addressed: RF.1.4a, RF.1.3g, RF.1.3, RF.K.4, RF.K.3c, RF.K.3
Grade Levels: PreK, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd
Every time I add a new set, the price of this bundle will grow. The sooner you purchase this growing bundle, the better deal you will receive!
What will you get in this emergent readers bundle?
- Sight Word Readers | Farm Friends - added
- Sight Word Readers | Wild Animals - added
- Sight Word Readers | Desert - added
- Sight Word Readers | Summer - added
- Sight Word Readers | Food - added
- Sight Word Readers | Fruits - added
- Sight Word Readers | Vegetables - added
- Sight Word Readers | Transport - added
- Sight Word Readers | Back to School - added
- Sight Word Readers | Halloween - added
- Sight Word Readers | Fall - added
- Sight Word Readers | Thanksgiving - added
- Sight Word Readers | Christmas - added
- Sight Word Readers | Winter - added
- Sight Word Readers | Hanukkah - will be added by December 22nd
- Sight Word Readers | St. Valentine's Day - will be added by February 14th
- Sight Word Readers | Spring - will be added by February 28th
- Sight Word Readers | St.Patrick's Day - will be added by March 17th
- Sight Word Readers | Easter - will be added by April 12th
- Sight Word Readers | Earth Day - will be added by April 22nd
What exactly does the bundle contain?
✔ Teacher Notes pdfs (with the links and directions to access Google Slides)
✔ 291 (currently, will grow) interactive slides with moveable pieces
Ways to use the sight word readers
- Sometimes I directly use it in Google Slides (through Google Classroom) where kids read a sentence and then drag a star to a certain word. This way is possible only in EDIT MODE.
- If you'd love to use it in PRESENTATION MODE, kids will just read sentences (visual and oral work).
- If you are offline, download the Google Slides set (beforehand) by saving as a PDF document. Open for a kid on a tablet and let him/her read and tap to the next slide.
- Save as a PDF document and print the pages. Let the kids touch the paper and read.
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade.
What words are practiced:
a, it, is
rooster, chicken, cow, horse, rabbit, sheep, pig, mouse
a, this, is
tiger, panda, snake, zebra, sloth, wolf, raccoon, seal, swan, rhino
a, I, see
lamp, princess, prince, camel, palace, carpet, jug, sword
look, at, the
sunglasses, sun, ice cream, swimsuit, shorts, ladybug, firefly, flip flops, beach ball, palm tree, crab, dolphin, octopus, jellyfish
do, you, like
pizza, sandwiches, hot dogs, cakes, pretzels, doughnuts, tea, coffee, popcorn
a, I, like
strawberry, lemon, raspberry, orange, apple, pineapple, banana, cherry, grapes, watermelon
a, I, can, see
tomato, pepper, potato, carrot, onion, avocado, eggplant, mushrooms, peas, corn, broccoli
plane, car, ship, bike, train, taxi
pen, glue, pencil, colored pencil, crayon, paperclip, apple, clipboard, binder clip, scissors
look, at, my
skeleton, witch, zombie, pumpkin, devil, ghost, cauldron, vampire, mummy, Frankenstein, cat
in, we, see
crow, scarecrow, apples, pear, acorns, umbrella, raccoon, rake, sunflower, pumpkin, spider, turkey, leaves, spider web
in, on, near, by, under, between
other sight words
are, the, is, and
I, like, love, they, we
Christmas stockings, Santa, Christmas cookies, Christmas tree, Christmas gifts, Christmas carols, drinks, ornaments, snowman
in, you, can
sled, snowboard, carols, ice hockey, ice skate, ski, cocoa, ornaments, fireplace, Christmas tree, cookies, snow globes