Need engaging activities to use in distance learning, hybrid or in the classroom? Check out this never ending bundle for Google Classroom. Practice everything from sight words to reading sentences and passages.
What will you get in this bundle?
✔ 40 ready-to-use interactive sets (grab just this one copy and use with every student or parent free of charge!)
✔ 2229 slides with moveable pieces - perfect for iPads, Chromebooks, tablets, laptops and other device
Common Core Standards addressed: RF.2.3a, RF.2.3, RF.1.4, RF.1.3c, RF.1.3b, RF.1.3, RF.1.2d, RF.1.2c, RF.1.2b, RF.1.2a, RF.1.2, RF.K.4, RF.K.3d, RF.K.3c, RF.K.3b, RF.K.3a, RF.K.3, RF.K.2d, RF.K.2c, RF.K.2b, RF.K.2a, RF.K.2
Grade Levels: PreK, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, Homeschool
This is a treasure chest of never ending activities! I love it! - Chelsea P.
Grab the entire bundle or check out 40 sets included in Google Classroom Bundle (click on images)
See the Google Classroom Games in action
What teachers are saying about the bundle
- "I'm trying to learn how to use Google Classroom with such young kiddos. This was a huge help."
- "My students love anything that's fun and can be done on the iPads! I LOVE not having to worry about papers in my classroom. Thanks so much!"
- "My students were very engaged! I assigned it in Google Classroom and it worked great!"
- "This was a great way to address a skill that can sometimes be difficult for children to master. I especially liked that some picture clues were included."
- "Great for my kids that need intervention. Thank you! Nice way to learn the keyboard as well :)"
- "These were great and I loved using them in the classroom. Students could work as slow or as fast as needed!"
- "Having just started with Google Classroom this year, this resource has been terrific! My students love getting on and playing."
- "Awesome well made products that children love to use! Thank you!"
- "I was looking for a hands-on and technology related approach to engage my students in activities to build an important skill, and this was perfect practice for their spelling and blending of CVC words. Thanks a ton! - Charlene R."
To get the freebie, fill out the form below with your personal email and name. Don't forget to confirm the subscription by going to your inbox (check your spam folder too).
Remember that all the interactive parts (moveable pieces) work correctly in EDIT MODE.