Do you need a comprehensive way to practice numerous Grammar and Vocabulary topics in middle school and with ESL students? Grab this time-saving bundle of language arts centers and games for your students. Some of sets (not all) can be used for distance learning.
Number of pages: 956
Common Core Standards addressed: L.5.5c, L.5.1d, L.5.1b, L.4.5c, L.4.1g, L.4.1d, L.4.1b, L.4.1, L.3.5c, L.3.4b, L.3.2e, L.3.1g, L.3.1f, L.3.1e, L.3.1d, L.3.1b, RF.3.3a
Grade Levels: 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, Homeschool
What sets are included?
What teachers are saying about the activities in the bundle
- "These were so much fun to make and learn about Synonyms. We needed a little practice with using words that were alike and yet different. It has helped in our writing and even new words for Grammar this year. We look forward to more of these resources and have told our friends to buy these." - Stephanie
- "Wow, this was a lot more than I expected! I love how the cards are grouped by parts of speech and that you included several games! The synonym scroll game is so creative and fun!" - Sarah B.
- "My students LOVED using this activity during centers time. They always ask when we are going to ordering adjectives again." - Elena S.
- "Great resource. Love the idea of a spiral practice notebook. Can't wait to use with my class, we will be using part of it in a center. Thank you so much for providing a black and white version along with the color." - Fiorela P.
- "Awesome product! Very useful resource for my classroom. Thanks!"
- "I'm always looking for more ways to work on irregular plural nouns. Thanks for creating this! How fun!" - Jessica S.
Would you love to try first? Download FREEBIE.
Please pin this for later or share.