Need engaging digital math games for Google Classroom? Save your time and prep - get interactive slides to practice kindergarten math. Perfect to use for centers, assessment, independent practice, early finishers, homework, group work, as well as during distance learning or hybrid.
***By purchasing this bundle you are saving 30% off the price of individual products.***
What Teachers are Saying* about This Bundle?
- "Thank you for creating such a great product to practice the standard. My students are enjoying it!"
- "After the success with your addition product, I had to purchase the subtraction one. My students really enjoy working with it."
- "Students really enjoyed this resource and the graphics. Works great for distance learning on Google Classroom."
- "The class loved being able to move the box to complete the problem. They also liked the pictures."
- "I divided this into three days' worth of practice. It was easy for my kids to figure out, and worthwhile for them to do!"
*Taken from individual sets included in this bundle.
See math activities for Google Classroom in action
Depending on the level, you can also use this bundle with students in first and second grade.
What sets are included in these Math Activities for Google Classroom
What exactly does the bundle contain?
✔ Teacher Notes pdf (with the link and directions to access Google Slides)
✔ 897 interactive slides with moveable pieces
You can use these paperless activities for:
- morning work
- early finishers
- independent practice
- smartboard activities
- PowerPoint activities (just save the original file in Google Slides as PPT and use in edit mode on any device so that moveable pieces would work here as well)
- virtual lesson follow-up
- asynchronous learning, etc.
These paperless activities can be used on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, iPads, laptops, smart boards and other devices. The games are perfect for kids in prek, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. All the slides work and can be used interactively ONLY IN EDIT MODE!
Watch this video to understand what EDIT MODE means.
Want to try? Download the freebie!
Need free math games for Google Classroom? Check out these interactive activities and practice various math topics in kindergarten.